6 Ways to Finding Joy in the Chaos Part II
In this episode Leighann share the 2nd 3 ways to experience joy no matter what kind of chaos comes your way.
The full list of 6 includes:
1. Float, don't paddle. Psalm 46:10
2. Know that darkness can't overcome light. John 8:12
3. Know that you serve a God who "sees you." Genesis 6:13
4. Remember God answers us when we pray. Isaiah 8:3-4--"And I went to the prophetess, and she conceived and bore a son. Then the LORD said to me, 'Call his name Mahar-Shalal-hash-baz; for before the boy knows how to cry 'my father' or 'my mother' the wealth of Damascus and to spoil of Samaria will be carried away before the kind of Assyria.'"
5. Have faith like a child. Matthew 18:3--"Then He said, 'I promise you this. If you don't change and become like a child, you will never get into the kingdom of heaven.'"
6. Live like you know, "God's Got This!" Proverbs 19:21--"You can make many plans, but God's purposes will prevail."
To learn more about the Prayer Clinic ministry go to www.prayerclinic.com
To learn more about Leighann McCoy go to www.leighannmccoy.com